Thursday, September 21, 2017

Ship in Miniature, and two local events



We visited the The Museu Marítim (Maritime Museum) in Barcelona on our trip to Spain. My husband is a boat lover and I decided to tag along. He is introduced me to ship models quite 
awhile ago.  

I love things in miniature and fascinated by all the work that goes into these models. Ship models have been made since people took to the water. Love seeing all those tiny details. I can't imagine how long they take to make and perfect the craft of model making. I have to admit I didn't appreciate ship models but have come to love them

Read this for more history



____________________________



Join local artists Cat Tucker and Marietta Apollonio 
for the next Create Night at the Dedham Square Artist Guild. 

8pm to 10pm (9:30pm clean up)

Bring your paper and favorite dry mediums (pencils, crayons, pens, etc) 
and hang out with local artists. Open theme.

____________________________

Also the Dedham Guild will be participating in the Dedham Square Sidewalk sale on Saturday
Marietta Apollonio's books will be 20% off and hand selected art will be 10% Off. stop by and see us


No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...