Saturday, July 22, 2017

Things to love!


Love this quote by Dorothea Lange (1895–1965). So true isn't it. I have always loved her photography work. Her portraits of farmers during the Great Depression made her famous but there is so much more.


Who doesn't like photos of fresh vegetables, This was taken at Powessit Farm in Dover MA. The Farm is one of the Trustees of the reservation properties. So worth a visit. I love the farm fields and it's peacefulness. I live in a busy area of my town, it is nice to visit a quiet place



"Bonding" Nella Lush Solo Exhibit

Exhibit Dates: June 21 - August 19
Opening Reception: Thursdsay, June 29th, 6 pm - 7:30 pm
Gallery Hours: 12 noon - 4 pm, Tuesday - Saturday

Join us this summer for a solo exhibit by artist Nella Lush.

Stop by and see this lovely show at Motherbrook Arts and community Center, 
It is a great local exhibit


Motherbrook Arts and Community Center
Dedham, MA



I have this Alcatraz Garden photo on display at the Dedham Square Artist Guild as a tribute to Sandrine Colson's Jewelry show. Her work is inspiring. It is multi layered, complicated and handmade. I love that her work is one of kind. Do you see where the inspiration came from?


This is one of my favorite new prints at the Dedham Guild. This photo is by Dennis Stein. It immediately caught my eye. Dennis put these roses on a scanner for this photo. The details are amazing. I think it really works and that they are dried. What does it remind you of?


No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...