Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Some fun and a museum visit

Cute Font find

It's smooth, it's cute, it's fun, and it's mighty tasty: it's Garlic Butter! A mixed-case font with lots of combination possibilities. see the font here


I had my eye on this piece (above) when Dedham Guild Member, Sandrine Colson brought it in for her Artist of the Month show at the Dedham Guild. My friend Stephanie bought it for my Birthday, lucky me!

Below is more jewelry work by Sandrine, If you are in the Dedham Area you should come to her opening on Wednesday, July 12th, 6 - 7:30 pm. Also, meet Sandrine and ask about her process


More info on her show here


On Sunday, my husband and I visited the Museum of Fine art in Boston. We visited the exhbit 
The show ran April 15, 2017 – July 9, 2017
Lois B. and Michael K. Torf Gallery (Gallery 184) 

Sadly, this closed on Sunday. The work was spectacular and very powerful. 


We also made it a point to visit very other exhibits. Having a membership to the museum is great.  We visit the small gallery for the show Follow the North Star. It was unusual and wonderful to see a different perspective on life through print making. I recommend this exhibit


Inuit Art from the Collection of Estrellita and Yousuf Karsh

July 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017
Bernard and Barbara Stern Shapiro Gallery (Gallery 231)



I have been looking at my past photos from this year. I want to start changing up my art and prints at the Dedham Guild and hopefully, have new prints for Custom Art Framing in Norwood. Stay tuned for my pics


No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...