Saturday, July 8, 2017

Powisset Farm Visit



I enjoyed this week with activities, art, picture taking with some fantastic weather! Visiting Powisset Farm in Dover, MA was a highlight of my week. I brought my camera along with my bags for vegetables.

My friend Marietta has a vegetable share at Powisset Farm. She is away for two weeks. She let me pick up her share from this farm. I have to say that this farm is beautiful and peaceful. I was able to bring home Garlic Scaps, Lettuce, Strawberries, Cucumbers and more...

From the Website

What makes Powisset Farm a Special Place?

We think it’s the restored farming operation, a Community Supported Agriculture(CSA) program, on a landscape with a history of pastures and planted fields dating back three centuries. Take a leisurely walk through the farmstead – complete with chickens and pigs – then follow an easy, one-mile loop trail past woodlands and wetlands through the far reaches of the 108.5-acre property.

Powissett Farm is a one of the beautiful Trustees of the Reservation properties

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...