Tuesday, May 19, 2015

World Trade Center Memorial, Still in Progress


We visited the World Trade Center Memorial in New York City. I had visited before. Much more is done since my last visit. 

The fountains had been finished on my last visit but, not the museum. I love the fountains and I think it is a perfect way to symbolize the loss and remembering the tragedy that happened at the World Trade Center. The fountains give you an infinity feel and that this tragic event and victims will never 
be forgotten.

There is still much more building that is happening. It is great to visit it from time to time to see the progress of the area. It will be interesting to see how it all shapes up. The Structure below reminds me of a bird with out stretched wings

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...