Saturday, November 16, 2013

One year anniversary, Cristina Hurley Gallery

The Patterned Peacock

Cristina Hurley Gallery Window

The Intuitive Garden
Prunella's Workshop workshop


Yesterday, Mom and I stopped by the Cristina Hurley Gallery to attend the Meet the Artist Series and 1 Year anniversary party at the Cristina Hurley Gallery in Canton, MA. I am so proud of Cristina and her first year in new location in Canton Center. 

The Meet the Artist Series was also very fun. The feature was The Patterned peacock. Dana Garczewski, the artist is a fellow designer and has recently gone full time with her art. Find out about Dana here. I love her patterns and color choices. They are fresh and bright.

The Cristina Hurley Gallery carries her own unique jewelry but also other artists work for the holidays. Including my own work, Prunella's Workshop, Lisa Walker Pottery, The Intuitive Garden, Avery Lucas and more....

I decided to shop handmade and locally as much as I can. Along with the Dedham Guild , I have lots of art and handmade artisan goods to choose from.


No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...