Friday, October 25, 2013

Liberace, Little Birds, Rosindale


I had a little time before getting lunch with my friend, Lily and her son, Silas. Her son is a chubby, cute baby and was fun to hang around with.  I found a few things to photograph. Who doesn't like a vintage photo of Liberace. Love the suit! 

The bird themed glass photo was taken at Boston Cheese Cellar. Sadly, a worker at the shop came out of the shop and a very brusk tone and asked if she could help me. I was going to buy some cheese but, that set me off balance

Has anyone else out there when yelled at for taking a photo outside a business, on public sidewalk of a store window displays? It happens to me everyone once in awhile. Of course, I could wait until they are closed and have no problems.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...