Saturday, June 1, 2013

FOX TV Zip Trip Comes to Dedham

Very large dog, I think his name is Bernie, came out for the festivities. I love his face!

Fox TV Boston had their tenth anniversary Zip Trip in Dedham. The first Zip Trip was in Dedham 10 years ago. Every Friday, the fox 25 team picks a town a massachusetts town to focus on. The show runs for 6am-10am. The base for the filming and interviews was the beautiful, Endicott Estate. I managed to wake up early to participate. Mainly, I wanted to hold a Dedham Square Artist Guild Banner. I did make it on TV. Kind of sweet although, I looked a little goofy.

There were many vendors and of course, a few freebies. The Zip trip team interviewed town officials, businesses such as Kouzina's and Isabella's, community volunteers, and more. It was also great to hang out with friends and meet a few new people. I watched the show when I got home, online. It was fun to see all the historical and fun facts about Dedham and what is happening now.


Gene Lavanchy talking with a resident. Gene is a reporter for Fox 25

Peter Reynolds painting his famous Character, Judy Moody. Peter and Paul REynolds were later interviewed about art, the Blue Bunny and Dedham in general. It was a very nice spot


Kouzina's Delicious Food. One of the Highlights

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...