Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Japan Festival Continued

Hats and hand sewn handbags by Chikako Mukai, This is her website 
Dancer, Sayaka Abiru Logsdon at the Festival








More from the Japan Festival Boston, Sunday May 19th. The festival had many demonstrations, art, music, dance, food and fun things for sale.

It was great to find the Chikako Booth. I had met her at the Dedham Open Studios.  She had purses, ties, hats and more. I bought a sweet little purse from her. I think I am giving it to my mom but, I may keep it for myself. (photos later of what I bought)

I also got to catch up with Kim Noltemy of Boston Symphony Orchestra. The BSO had a table at the festival with the newest Pops brochure. Lots of great concerts on the horizon. It was great to catch up with Kim, as well!

I plan to go to the festival next year very early. I want try all the food. I hope there is even more food offerings next year.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...