Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life takes you, Four Point Channel


Drinks at Drink. Lots of fancy drinks being made For Jeff and Darren, although I had a few tasty brews. We went early to beat the crowds and enjoyed watching the bartenders and their craft.




After leaving my companions, I ran up to downtown to meet friends for a girls night out. I walked past this fun art project in Four Point Channel called The Remodeling Project by Heidi Kayser. I can't wait to see all the remodeling over time. Stay tuned. Hopefully, I will get in some new shots.




I did stumble upon this wonderful flowers at Winston's. You never know what you will see on walks in Boston. Of course, if I stop to take photos I have to walk all that much faster to get where I am going. It is worth it.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...