Saturday, May 5, 2012

SOWA Day of Art, Sunday


Yesterday, I took a ride into the South End to Jessica Burko's studio to set up my work for the SOWA art walk. I will be showing my work at 35 Wareham Street, 2nd Floor. Right now the front of Jessica's studio is vacant. It a nice open space to hang my work. It is fun to see all my work together. 

I will be sharing my space with Hibou designs. It is like we have our very own gallery. I used my hanging skills from the Dedham Guild to hang my art. It is paying off, that is for sure.

While I was hanging and arranging my work, Jess was working on her work. I love the bright colors of her work. They are full of past and maybe future memories. She does these wonderful collages using recycled materials.

The show is tomorrow 11-6pm. Stop by if you can.

There are lots of things happening in the area on Sunday. SOWA open market opens on Sunday along with SOWA food trucks events. Make a day of it.

1 comment:

nathalie et cetera said...

wow! so nice! love to see your photos there. and i really like the other artworks too!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...