Monday, April 23, 2012

From Marseille to Times Square, NYC


We had walked through Central Park and over to Clinton/Hell's Kitchen to get some yummy lunch at Marseille.. A yummy French lunch indeed. It was so tasty and I love going to this restaurant. I try to go every time we visit New York.

We brushed past Times Square to go to the International Center for Photography after lunch. NO photography in the museum. I really enjoyed the Magnum contact sheet exhibit, The Loving Story and the main exhibit Weegee: Murder is My Business. Weegee is a fascinating character and a self promoter  in the funniest sense. His take on these scenes are very unique and ironic. Well worth the visit to the museum.


1 comment:

nathalie et cetera said...

spring in New York. So perfect! Marseille looks yummy indeed. Will keep it in mind for my next trip.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...