Friday, February 24, 2012

First Fridays, Photography Show at Custom Art Framing


FIRST FRIDAYS 
45 Central Street, Norwood, MA 
March 2nd 6-8 pm


I will be featuring my framed store window photos. I will also have matted prints, greeting cards, wall hangings and hopefully jewelry.

 If you have never been to a First Fridays at Custom Art Framing you should attend this show. They are always fun. A chance to meet the artists and fellow art lovers. Why not have a bit of conversation, wine and cheese on a Friday night.

I am looking forward to meeting the artists behind the photographs.

1 comment:

Eve said...

oh good luck Kerry! That skirt looks just like my Cherry tree in the spring in full bloom, only the tree doesn't have fish net tights....hummm....there's an idea! hahahaha!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...