Friday, February 17, 2012

Drama and Dinner


The other night after drinks we walked over to the Paramount Theatre for the 69˚ S. (THE SHACKLETON PROJECT). I was excited to see what Arts Emerson did with the theatre. The theatre was closed for many years and and seemed like they were working on the inside for quite some time. It was all worth it. The theatre looks wonderful.

Sadly, I was shut down before I got anymore shots of the theatre. I longed for a few signs around to say "no photography". The usher was not so nice, maybe she was having a bad day, sigh.

After the show, we headed to Teatro. We hadn't been in quite some time. Our meal did not disappoint.
I also love how this restaurant is designed. It is very cozy and inviting. A nice ending to the night.

Have a great weekend. I hope to get lots of work done on a photography show I will be in at the beginning of March. More on that later.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...