Friday, January 20, 2012

Zooming in on a Pink Hamster


I had some fun with my Nikon macro lens. I love that you can get so close to your subjects. It is hard to get Milly to be still. She is a very curious kitty. I find the macro works better with a tripod but sometimes, I am too lazy to bother with it and I was photographing a kitty in the moment.

I also, photographed a few plants in my yard. There is still beauty in the winter.

We finally have a bit of snow and more tomorrow. I am trying to spend some of my weekend updating my design and photo websites. It is on my list of things to do. Wish me luck, What are you plans?

1 comment:

nathalie et cetera said...

wow! the look on your cat's face. so cute!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...