Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mini Home Town



Last Sunday, I took a walk around Dedham Square. the day before we had a storm and was looking forward to getting out of the house. I have new boots this year, which keep my feet very warm. I took out my Tilt Shift camera to take these photos. I have been practicing finding good subjects to photograph. It seems like buildings work well. 

The tilt shift lens can be expensive. A good compromise is to make these on Photoshop and pick up a small camera like I have. 

Below, is a Tilt shift done on Photoshop. It is fun to see the difference.  This is a unique photo. Someone has stolen this bench and it is no longer in front of this historic house. Not nice!



No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...