Sunday, January 22, 2012

Delicious Sunday


Some photos of very tasty food. The first three are from Legal Seafoods which is steps from the Aquarium. Just our luck because, it was really cold and windy out. I love their fried clams

That night, I had a groupon that is about to expire so we headed over to Masona Grill in West Roxbury. Our food was delicious. I had a hard time choosing between the carrot cake and crisp for dessert. The chef was took pity on me and gave me a small slice of carrot cake and then brought out the crisp for all of us. Yum!

 How are you spending your Sunday? I am finally going to sit down and update my websites. I know I have said this before but here goes.

2 comments:

nathalie et cetera said...

VERPE
mmmm! you should make a list of your favorites spots in your part of the States.

nathalie et cetera said...

Huh... VERPE is from the word verification thingy. i don't know how it got there :)

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...