Sunday, November 13, 2011

Workshop, Photos

These are from a photo workshop given by Lucie Wicker. Several members of Boston Handmade attended the workshop. Lucie provided all kinds of great supplies and advice. Then we went to town creating photo creations. We had fun using canvases, modpodge, our own and lucie's photos (second photo), funky scissors, and colorful scrapbooking paper. I have tried some of these techniques on my own with only limited success. Yesterday, I think I have mastered some techniques thanks to this workshop and Lucie's guidance.

3 comments:

Majentadesigns said...

awesome closeups! I love how the glass baubles look like raindrops on the tree branches on your photo~

Lucie Wicker said...

I love these! Awesome photos and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I had fun leading it!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

So cute. x hivenn

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...