Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Artful Day, JP Open Studios

1. Top Photo: Bumble Belly Designs 2. 2nd photo: Maggie Carberry

It was really fun to visit my artist friends at the JP Open Studios. Amy of Bumble Belly had never done the open studios before. Next to her was Maggie Carberry. I have met her before, when working on the Dedham Open Studios. I love her eclectic work. I also had a chance to visit with Betsy of Stone House Studios, Matt McKee, Tony of Chroma Lab and Cynthia of Hang em High.

There was food, art, music, and this roving New Orleans type jazz band. They fun and quirky. I am so glad I was able to get some good shots of them. I had to run a little to catch up with them.

It was very sticky on Saturday, so I ended my day around 2pm with a slice of pizza and a coke at the Real Deal. I enjoyed my pizza and people watched.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...