Monday, September 19, 2011

Art and a bit of pizza

I had a fun weekend of art and food. My favorite kind of weekend and the weather was wonderful, very fall. On Saturday, I changed out the art in the Dedham Square Artist Guild's window, we are now featuring Paula Lazar. Story here. My friend Becca met me and we headed over to Roslindale. I wanted to check out a new store on Birch street. Sarida was throwing a grand opening Saturday and Sunday. It was wonderful to check out this new shop and spot several Boston Handmade member's work. Three Bher's Cody Creations, An Li Liu, and City by the Sea Ceramics are on display in this playful store. Becca purchased a wonderful and fun print by Sepia Lepus for her office. We had brunch at Sophia's Grotto. A rustic place with good food. I had a pizza and Bloody Mary. It hit the spot.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...