Monday, March 28, 2011

All the Ingredients

Yesterday, we had a Boston Handmade meeting and sewing circle. We gathered to talk about our group's direction and what we are all doing in our craft. We were also, working on a special project that I will write about in the future. I loved all the buttons, beads, do-dads, fabric, and more, that we were able to choose from. Sharon of Stray notions brought lots of goodies to work with. Lynne was our host and one of her daughters joined the fun and made a purse for her doll.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love these pictures, Kerry! Getting me even more excited about having you take my product pics!

Sharon said...

Great pictures Kerry! I had so much fun seeing what you all came up with (and so did the supplies)

L H G said...

love the colors!

nathalie et cetera said...

sounds like a great meeting. i love the goodies in the first photo!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...