Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Speedo Run

Photos from the Santa Speedo Run or now it is called the SSrun. It was really fun to watch everyone be a bit rowdy and their very creative costumes. They run for children's charities. It wasn't very cold on Saturday so it was good for the runners and me to hang out and photograph the party. The runners were a bunch of Hams. More photo soon...

I have been chosen for a I love your price from Nathalie. I am very honored by this and will try to answer the following questions as best as I can. I decided to do these questions in two parts.

1. Why did you create the blog?
I created a blog in May 2008. I became a member of Boston Handmade and as a membership requirement you have to write a blog post once a month. I thought I should just start a blog, if I am going to being writing posts, anyway. I am a bit addicted to blogging, now. It is a great creative outlet for me and my writing has become slightly better.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I like to follow other photographers blogs but I also like graphic design, art and home design blogs. I do have some guilty pleasures like the People of Walmart and Cute Overload

3. Favourite makeup brand?
I don't wear much make-up and I admit I buy things if they are on sale. I an using Maybelline and cover girl at the moment.

4. Favourite clothing brand?
I work at home so I shouldn't have to buy that much clothing at all but I do. It is a bad habit! I buy lots of Graphic T-shirts and pants on occasion from Express. I do buy clothes online which, is risky, I know. I can't say I have a favorite.

5. Your indispensable makeup product?
Foundation - let the flaws never show

More answers tomorrow...

2 comments:

Rebecca Wilder said...

These are great, Kerry! The push-ups photo is hilarious! Can't wait to see tomorrow's shots. These speedo santas certainly got lucky with the weather - Sunday was awful!

Rebecca

Eve said...

Spedo run...looks like a good cause for a bunch of wacky peeps!
I don't wear makeup either Kerry! Way to go!! hahahaha

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...