Friday, October 15, 2010

October Crafty-Meet UP

I finally didn't have plans on the second Wednesday of the month, the day my friend, Mimi holds her meet-up. I had missed it the last two months. I love walking around Somerville's Davis Square, too. I took the top photo on the way to Diesel Cafe. The cafe has a fun vibe. My friend, Liz was knitting throughout out the get together. It is fun to see things created before your eyes. We had the usual lively, crowd and a new face Melissa. We talked about Etsy, South End Open Market, Big Cartel, Bizarre Bizarre, and...

3 comments:

Liz (made in lowell) said...

I thought I saw you taking a snap LOL, beautful shots!! Loved hanging out with everyone, always worth the trip.

Eve said...

I'd LOVE to try that coffee!!!
Love the reflection on the masks too Kerry!!!

Melissa said...

It's been so nice hanging out with you all the last two meet-ups. I've had a great time and it's reignited me to make more stuff. Wahoo!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...