Thursday, July 22, 2010

WD-50, New York City

We were so luck to be able to eat at WD-50 on Saturday night. My friend Darren made reservations some time ago and wanted to celebrate all of us getting together. My husband and I also, celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. We all did the tasting menu and ate some fantastic and surprising food. I had the best lamb dish I ever had in my life and I have had some good lamb. It really sticks out in my mind as one of the best things I have ever eaten.

We were guessing our waiter might be a Shakespearean actor with the way he delivered the names of the dishes. He was very of fun. The restaurant had wonderful service.

I asked if I could take photos of the kitchen and the chefs. I just wanted a photo from a distance and not be in the way. They led me to the kitchen to take photos and I felt so special. I was kind of star struck. It was a blast

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...