Thursday, June 10, 2010

June Crafty Meet-Up, Davis Square

We had another fun meet-up coordinated by Mimi. We had some new faces, Caro and Eling. Those in attendance were Linda, Liz, (green flower photos, above), Crystal (top photo), Caro, Eling, Mimi, Sharon, Lisa (bottom wallet photo) and me, of course. Mimi gave us the scoop on The Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn, NY. She did wonderful there and had lots of fun stories. It was great to see some of us creating while we chatted away. I took photos but, it is not really creating a tangible thing.

I stopped by the Somerville Farmer's Market on the way to the train. They were so many tasty looking vegetables there. I can wait for the Dedham Farmer's market to open. Fresh veggies for the summer, heaven!

I got a nice mention at the end of this article. I fell warm and fuzzy now, check it out here.

4 comments:

and flowers pick themselves said...

looks like so much fun! wonderful photos :)

xo Alison

mimi k said...

I thought it was a great meet-up! Thanks for posting and your wonderful photos :-)

Liz (made in lowell) said...

Your pictures are tangible things! And beautiful, thanks for documenting the day :)

Eve said...

Great time, I liked the article because you're in it! Great photos.
Thanks Kerry!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...