Monday, February 8, 2010

Vintage

After the Cabin Fever show, I stopped by a few galleries near the show. I remembered my friend and fellow Boston Handmader, Jessica Burko had written about the Henry Horenstein show at the Walker Contemporary Gallery for Boston Arts Examiner. Lucky for me, I stumbled upon the gallery, along with another gallery called Gallery Benoit. This gallery featured the art of photographer, Mette Tronvoll. Both exhibits were not big but, worth the visit. Next door to the galleries was this funky vintage shop. I was attracted to the old mannequins. Sadly, I didn't catch the name of the shop. Maybe, I too excited to photograph the windows.


1 comment:

Eve said...

Don't you just hate it when youre too excited to notice something....NOT. Glad you found some fun things to photograph.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...