Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cabin Fever Show, Boston

Upper Left: Glamourpuss Creations, Upper Right & Lower Right: Stonehouse Studios and Lower Left: Vintage by Crystal

My photowalk was postponed in the North End, but I decided to take a trip into Boston, anyway. I made my way done to the Cabin Fever show in the South End. Some of my friends and fellow artists were showing their wares. I stopped by to say hi to Lisa of Glamourpuss Creations, Crystal of Vintage by Crystal and Betsy of Stonehouse Studios. (pictures above) I also, ran into my friend, Mimi who was also checking out the show with her husband. It was a fun show with lots of goodies for Valentine's day. I took a few photos of the South End along the way. It was a bit cold and windy so they were very quick.

2 comments:

Eve said...

I bet you had fun Kerry, love the Red photos!

nathalie et cetera said...

such a great palette!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...