Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Show Report, SOWA

I love SOWA Open Market. It has veggies, baked goods, arts and crafts for sale all in one market. On Sunday, it was super hot so not good for sales. Some breved the hot weather and did attend the Market. We all cheered when the sun went behind the clouds. I was invited to share a tent with Lucie Wicker, a fellow photographer and illustrator. She had some very cute illustrations on display. He dog apollo has become inspiration for many of her artworks. I have to say he is a very cute dog.

3 comments:

Lucie Wicker Art said...

Oh man you really captured that cloud, beautiful!

nathalie et cetera said...

I agree with Lucy. Cool event!

Eve said...

Great stuff Kerry! I bet it was fun. and that sky shot is great!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...