Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cigar Shop, Cambridge

My friend, Sean and I were exploring Harvard Square when, we came upon a the cigar shop, 118-year-old, Leavitt & Peirce Tobacco. I have walked by the shop dozens of times and never gone in. Sean wanted a cigar and tried to convince me to get one too. Well, I declined the offer. The shop was like a trip back in time with tons of old photos and posters on the wall. They all sell games and shaving supplies. Even, if you don't smoke cigars it is worth a trip to the shop.

1 comment:

Lillian Schrank said...

Hey Kerry - I was thinking that if you are ever in the Waltham area we should shoot together - Every time I walk down Moody street I think of you because there is a fabulous costume shop with manikins galore in the front windows. I dig this photo - and I think the photos your niece took are great!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...