Monday, November 3, 2008

Tag, your it!


The rules of tagging:
1. Link to tagger & display these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by commenting on their blogs.

Random Facts about me
1. I have a cat named Nelson, that likes Red Leaf Lettuce
2. I live in a two family with my husband, brother, niece, nephew and three cats
3. I once took a belly dancing class, I was horrible
4. I own Cher's greatest hits CD solely to hear the song "Half Breed"
5. Driven across country twice, first with two cats, the second time with three cats and a hamster.
6. I think ironing is relaxing
7. I don't like Rattlesnakes, I saw too many of them when living in Tucson, Arizona

Tag!
Doll-Mimi Kirchner
Kate the Cook
BlackLightStudioDesign
Custom Art Framing
Brenton blue studio

2 comments:

Fraske Designs said...

i once took a belly dancing class and was ALSO horrible!

mimi k said...

I'll have to get on this :-)

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...