Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Inspiration, Beacon Hill, Boston







My mom recently, came to visit from North Carolina. My mom grew up in the Boston area and really loves the history and buildings of Boston. We decided to take a walk on Beacon Hill to take photos and have lunch. She wanted to show the photographs to her coworkers in North Carolina. She also, paints bags, glass wear, and cards to sell or give to relatives and friends. She was inspired by the many things she saw in the shops of Beacon Hill.

More tomorrow
check out: my funny eye

3 comments:

Kim Morin Weineck said...

I really like your shots of Beacon Hill. I used to live there so it's great to recognize your location seen through your eye.

Thanks!

nancyrosetta said...

Wonderful photos!
I love that dog pic!

Christine Marie said...

I love this set of photos, especially the first one with the shadows on the window.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...