Thursday, October 23, 2008

North End, Boston










On Sunday, My husband and I visited the North end. I had to pick up my artwork from the Glovebox 2nd annual Urban Art Market show. I sadly, did not sell anything but it was nice to have something in the show. I love this top fish photo, It was taken at Mercato del Mare on Salem Street. We decided to have lunch at Neptune Oyster on Salem Street. The restaurant was cozy with a cool old fashioned feel. We loved the food and had always wanted to try this restaurant. After lunch, we walked over to Caffe Vittoria for desert. We spent a bit of time walking around so I could photograph the area, such as one of my favorite stores Acquire. My husband is very patient with my photographing.

1 comment:

Charlotte Tollstén said...

What a lovely Sunday this looks like!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...