Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boston Handmade, South End Open Market





Today was The South End Open market featuring Boston Handmade. I shared my space with Mimi Kirchner. She makes these wonderful dolls and was really fun to share a space with. Today, we had some fantastic weather, perfect for an outdoor market. Some friends including, my friend Jeff, (pictured) stopped by to see my art and visit the open market. We had a great crowd. I was also happy to meet fellow BHer's that I had never met before.

4 comments:

goooooood girl said...

Good good good......

nancyrosetta said...

What an awesome day! I had a lot of fun and enjoyed some great Boston Handmade camaraderie!
It was great to see you, and I love your photos of the event!!!
Yay Kerry!

seaglassthings said...

It was such a fun day yesterday and so great to see you again and your amazing talent! I love it when we do group shows - we have such a presence!

mimi k said...

It was a great day- and so much fun sharing the booth with you!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...